The University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center brings together highly skilled doctors, scientists, nurses, pharmacists, allied health professionals, staff and clinical researchers—all with a commitment to providing the most comprehensive heart and vascular care to each and every patient.
Our team, which leads the nation in cardiovascular disease research, diagnosis and treatment, includes:
- Cardiologists, both adult and pediatric
- Cardiac and vascular surgeons
- Hypertension specialists
- Stroke neurologists
- Radiologists, nuclear medicine specialists and radiologic technologists
- Anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists
- Specialized cardiovascular nurses
- Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Social workers
- Perfusionists and transplant specialists
- Cell and molecular biologists
To find a cardiovascular physician, visit our Find a Physician page. Visit our Experienced Leadership page to learn more about the Frankel Cardiovascular Center directors or the National Advisory Board page to learn about the 34-member advisory board.