Road Projects Affecting Traffic Around University of Michigan Hospitals
The City of Ann Arbor is scheduled to close Fuller Street from State Street to Glen/Fuller Road for a months-long sewer diversion project, currently projected to run Monday, May 6, to around August 21.
This work is expected to cause traffic delays — so please plan in extra time when traveling to and from the medical center for appointments or other hospital business.
Here's what you need to know about the project, including detours (see map below):
- The project will close Fuller Street from State Street to Glen/Fuller Road, scheduled to begin Monday, May 6.
- The project is expected to be completed on or around August 21.
- Traffic coming from M-14/US-23 will be detoured south on Main Street to East Huron Street. Then east on Huron Street, north on Glen Ave./Fuller Road to the academic medical center.
- Traffic going to M-14/US-23 will be detoured south on Glen Ave./Fuller Road, then west on Huron Street and north on Main Street.
- Detour signs and construction barriers will be posted through the duration of the project.
- Visit the City of Ann Arbor website for more information on this project.
Emergency access vehicles have been made aware of the upcoming work.
Other Traffic Updates
For information about events and other City of Ann Arbor traffic updates, visit the Road and Lane Closures page on the City of Ann Arbor website.