Other Places to Look
We're sorry you can't find what you're looking for on the UofMHealth.org patient website. Here are some other websites and pages that may have the information you want:
- Children/Pediatrics (Mott Children's Hospital): MottChildren.org
- Cardiovascular Care (Frankel Cardiovascular Center): UMCVC.org
- Cancer Care: RogelCancerCenter.org
- Eye and Vision Care (Kellogg Eye Center): UMKelloggEye.org
- Clinical Trials: UMHealthResearch.org
- Departments & Programs: Links to Departments & Programs pages
For hospital visiting hours, patient room information, and other hospital-related information, call the hospital operator at 734-936-4000.
For appointment information, visit our Appointment Information page or call the hospital operator at 734-996-4000. The hospital operator cannot schedule appointments for you but can refer you to a clinic that can assist you. If you have signed up for an account on the MyUofMHealth (link is external) patient portal, you can manage and request appointments with your U-M physician online. For information about eVisits and Video Visits, visit our Virtual Care page.
Find Information On Our Website
Find a Doctor
- Are you looking for a new doctor? Visit our Find a Physician page, where you can search by name, condition or treatment.
- Do you know your doctor's name or remember the letter it starts with, and are trying to find his or her location or phone number? Try using our Doctor A-Z listing.
Find Where a Building or Clinic is Located
Visit our Maps & Directions page to choose which set of maps and pages you'd like to view.
Get Parking Information
- U-M Medical Center map page has marked parking structures
- Visit Parking page to learn more about different parking structures
Get Help with the MyUofMHealth.org Patient Portal
Go to the MyUofMHealth.org Log-in page to log in to your account, use your Activation Code to create an account or to request an Activation Code.
Get Insurance or Billing and Financial Assistance Information
- Insurance Plan page contains information about insurance and a listing of insurance plans
- Billing and Bill Payment page gives information and phone numbers related to billing and financial assistance and contains links to related pages
Find Information About Medical Conditions or Treatments
- Conditions and Treatment page allows you to see an A-Z listing of conditions and treatments or choose a specialty to see sub-pages related to it
- Healthwise Health Library has additional information about medical conditions and treatments along with tools and specialty-related learning centers
- Patient Care Guides are written in plain language on a variety of health topics created or approved by University of Michigan clinicians
To offer comments about your experience with this website, UofMHealth.org, fill out one of the pop-up surveys on our site or send an email to our website feedback address, [email protected]
Refer a Patient
If you are a referring physician and want to refer a patient to the University of Michigan, call M-Line at 1-800-962-3555, 24 hours a day, or visit our For Health Providers website.