COVID-19 Update: To read updated information about how Michigan Medicine is handling COVID-19, visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update page on UofMHealth.org. For updated visitor information, see our Visitor Information page.
Whether you're coming to the Frankel Cardiovascular Center for the first time or the tenth, here are some useful resources to help you know what to expect during your visit or stay.
The U-M Frankel Cardiovascular Center is a large facility, but one that has been designed to be easy for patients and their families to navigate. Remembering three things will help you find your way around:
- Parking Structure P5 is connected to the Cardiovascular Center, and the structure entrance is below street level off of Observatory and Ann Streets. Street signs off East Medical Center Drive will help direct you.
- The Welcome Desk is on Floor 3 just inside the main entrance of the Frankel Cardiovascular Center and is staffed 5:15 am -11:00 pm M-F and 8 am - 9 pm on weekends. The Welcome Desk phone number is 734-232-4332. You may call this number to get further information to help you find your way around or to get information about Frankel CVC patients. (For information about patients at other University of Michigan hospitals, call the main hospital operator at 734-936-4000.)
- Floor 2 is your connector floor to other U-M hospitals.
Ann Arbor Information
For help in finding your way around Ann Arbor, you may find the following websites helpful:
- VisitAnnArbor.org: Information about lodging, restaurants, events and more
- AnnArborObserver.com: Online version of the longstanding monthly print magazine featuring local stories Ann Arbor events
More Information for Patients & Visitors
For more information, visit the pages below:
- Arts in Health – Gifts of Art program
- Billing & Insurance
- Mardigian Wellness Resource Center
- Cardiovascular Patient Information Guides
- Visitor Information
Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment to discuss any other cardiovascular condition or treatment, call us at 888-287-1082 or visit our Make a Cardiovascular Appointment page, where you may fill out a Patient Appointment Request Form and view other details about making an appointment.