If you think you are having an issue with your arteries or veins, comprehensive diagnostic testing is the first step to understanding the problem and creating a treatment program that best suits your needs. At the Diagnostic Vascular Unit at Northville Health Center, we offer full-service diagnostics with the latest equipment and a credentialed staff so your tests are performed properly and read correctly, all with a quick turnaround.
Our laboratory is full-service and accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories. We offer a full-range of diagnostic services for adult and pediatric patients, including:
- Aortic Aneurysm Ultrasound (AAA)
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Hemodialysis Access Ultrasound
- Penile Ultrasound
- Pre-operative Hemodialysis Planning
- Pre-operative Superficial Vein Mapping
- Pseudoanerysm Ultrasound
- Inferior Vena Cava Ultrasound (IVC)
- Lower and Upper Extremity Arterial Bypass Graft Ultrasound
- Lower and Upper Extremity Arterial Doppler (ABI)
- Lower and Upper Extremity Arterial Duplex
- Lower and Upper Extremity Venous Ultrasound (DVT)
- Mesenteric Ultrasound (SMA, Celiac)
- Renal Ultrasound
- Transcranial Doppler
- Venous Insufficiency/Reflux Ultrasound
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.