Make an Appointment
Call us at 888-287-1082 to:
- Schedule an appointment with a U-M Frankel Cardiovascular Center physician
- Cancel or reschedule an appointment
- Schedule a testing appointment
- Get a prescription refill
- Speak to a nurse
Our representatives can also help you with answers to questions you may have about treatment options, doctors or other care providers, clinical research trials, services for family members and other loved ones, and support services.
Access the Patient Portal
Request access or sign into the MyUofMHealth.org Patient Portal using the box at the upper right of this page, or click on the MyUofMHealth.org login page link. Through the patient portal, you can:
- Communicate with your doctor
- Request a prescription renewal
- Access your test results
- Manage your appointments
Other Scheduling Numbers
The numbers below are to schedule other types of appointments. If you need to make an appointment in one of these areas, you may call the number directly.
- Diagnostic Vascular Unit: 734-232-4385
- Echocardiogram Lab: 734-936-5630
- EKG Lab: 734-936-5627
- Interventional Radiology (IR): 734-936-4536
- Radiology: 734-936-4500
- Thoracic Surgery: 734-936:8857
Frequently Asked Questions About Making a Cardiovascular Appointment
When Will I Be Able to Speak to a Real Person?
When you call between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, you will be able to speak to one of our representatives in person. You may also email us after hours and we will get back with you.
What Should I Expect When I Call?
We’ll ask you a number of questions to help you accomplish what you called to do and help you find the right physician or program to meet your needs.
What Kinds of Questions Should I Be Prepared to Answer?
Once we are ready to set up an appointment, we often ask:
- What type of insurance do you have? We take most types of insurance. For more information, visit our Billing & Insurance page. For a list of Participating Insurance Plans, visit the Insurance page on UofMHealth.org.
- Do you have a referring physician? Although in most cases you do not need a physician referral, we will ask if you have one, because of the next question, which is the most important when making an appointment:
- Where are your records? We are happy to help retrieve your records for you. Knowing where your records are is important because we will need to make sure your Frankel CVC doctor has them before your first appointment. (Some places require a signed release form from you in order to release them.)
- Are you requesting a second opinion? We understand that in some cases, you may want to get a second opinion about whether you need a specific treatment. We can help you figure out how to best take this step.
We’re Here to Help
Whether you're ready to make an appointment or just have questions related to cardiovascular care at the U-M Frankel Cardiovascular Center, call us 888-287-1082 and we’ll help you with your next step.
Do You Want to Refer a Patient?
If you are a referring physician, Call M-Line at 800-962-3555, or visit our Refer a Patient page for information and resources for referring physicians.