Whether you're coming to the Frankel Cardiovascular Center for the first time or the tenth, here are some useful resources to help you know what to expect during your visit or stay.
The U-M Frankel Cardiovascular Center is a large facility, but one that has been designed to be easy for patients and their families to navigate. Remembering three things will help you find your way around:
- Parking Structure P5 is connected to the Cardiovascular Center, and the structure entrance is below street level off of Observatory and Ann Streets. Street signs off East Medical Center Drive will help direct you.
- The Welcome Desk is on Floor 3 just inside the main entrance of the Frankel Cardiovascular Center and is staffed 5:15 am -11:00 pm M-F and 8 am - 9 pm on weekends. The Welcome Desk phone number is 734-232-4332. You may call this number to get further information to help you find your way around or to get information about Frankel CVC patients. (For information about patients at other University of Michigan hospitals, call the main hospital operator at 734-936-4000.)
- Floor 2 is your connector floor to the other hospitals within the University of Michigan Health System.
More Information for Patients & Visitors
For more information, visit the pages below:
- Billing & Insurance
- Mardigian Wellness Resource Center
- Cardiovascular Patient Information Guides
- Visitor Information
If you would like to make an appointment or have further questions, call our Cardiovascular Center New Patient Coordination Center at 888-287-1082.