The Cardiology Program at Northville Health Center provides ambulatory care services for the evaluation and therapy of acute and chronic cardiovascular disease. Services include:
- General cardiology services (ongoing care, consults, second opinions, pre-operative evaluations)
- Echocardiography and cardiac Doppler
- Dobutamine stress echocardiography
- Exercise echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)
- Treadmill tests
- Holter monitors
- Event monitors
- Anticoagulation services
Learn more about cardiology services at U of M.
Learn more about the Northville Health Center.