About the Preventive Cardiology Fitness Center at Domino's Farms
The Preventive Cardiology Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art facility that is housed in the Preventive Cardiology clinic at Domino's Farms. The Fitness Center is medically supervised at all times by highly trained exercise physiologists. It includes a wide variety of cardiovascular and strength training equipment specifically designed to improve cardiovascular and physical functioning.
Who is eligible for the Fitness Center?
The Preventive Cardiology Fitness Center provides supervised exercise and exercise prescriptions for:
- Phase II Cardiac Rehab graduates
- Individuals with a history of coronary artery disease
- Individuals with:
Fitness Center Overview
- Aerobics Room
- 2 Multigym Strength Systems
- 7 Treadmills
- 2 Ellipitical Trainers
- 2 Stairsteppers
- 4 Airdyne Bikes
- 3 Nusteps & 1 Biostep
- 2 UBE's
- Rowing Machine
- 2 Recumbent Bikes
- 2 Upright Bikes
- Free Weights
- Resistance Tubing Station
Fitness Center Benefits
- Medical supervision by an Exercise Physiologist at all times
- Medical setting that specializes in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Blood pressure measurements before and after exercise
- Free education classes held every other week
- Equipment availability
- Group aerobics and strength training
- Group cool-down with abdominal exercises and stretching
- Incentive reward programs
Fitness Center Hours
Monday - Thursday
7 am to 6 pm
Closed Noon to 1 pm
7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Noon to 1 pm
How to Join the Fitness Center
Individuals who have completed the Phase II Cardiac Rehabilitation can call 734-998-5677 for more information on how to join.
Individuals who have not been in the Phase II Cardiac Rehabilitation Program should call 734-647-7321 to set up an exercise consultation prior to joining the Fitness Center.
Learn more about exercise consultations.
Learn more about the cardiac rehabilitation program.